Parent Involvement Opportunities
- Parent Teachers Association (PTA)
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- District Advisory Council (DAC)
- Curriculum Council
All parents who wish to volunteer on our campus must be LIVE Scan fingerprinted through Hemet USD. Please contact the office for more information.
We are currently looking for Parents/Guardians for:
- PTA (various meetings throughout the year)
- English Language Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ Cawston per year)
- District English Language Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ District Office per year)
- District Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ District Office per year)
If you are interested in participating in any one of these committees, please call the school at 951-765-0277, send a note with your child's teacher, or email our parent liaison, Paulette Zetina. Be sure to mention your name, student name and phone number!