Parent Involvement Opportunities
How can you help at Cawston?
- Work with your child's teacher
- Attend parent conferences
- Attend family events at school
- Volunteer at Cawston! Packets are available in the office (if you're a continuing volunteer, see our Parent Liaison, Paulette Zetina, email @ firstname.lastname@example.org)
All parents who wish to volunteer on our campus must be LIVE Scan fingerprinted through Hemet USD. Please contact the front office.
- Parent Teachers Association (PTA)
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- District Advisory Council (DAC)
- Curriculum Council
- Action Team for Partnerships (ATP)
We are currently looking for Parents/Guardians for:
- PTA (various meetings throughout the year)
- English Language Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ Cawston per year)
- District English Language Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ District Office per year)
- District Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ District Office per year
If you are interested in participating in any one of these committees, please call the school at 951-765-0277, send a note with your child's teacher, or email our parent liaison, Paulette Zetina. Be sure to mention your name, student name and phone number!
If you are interested in becoming a part of PTA or volunteering for PTA please contact Jessica De la Rosa and email her at email@example.com for more information.