- School Site Council (SSC)
- Parent Teachers Association (PTA)
- English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- District Advisory Council (DAC)
- Curriculum Council
All parents who wish to volunteer on our campus must be LIVE Scan fingerprinted through Hemet USD. Please contact the office for more information.
We are currently looking for Parents/Guardians for:
- School Site Council (4 meetings @ Cawston per year)
- PTA (various meetings throughout the year)
- English Language Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ Cawston per year)
- District English Language Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ District Office per year)
- District Advisory Committee (4 meetings @ District Office per year)
If you are interested in participating in any one of these committees, please call the school at 951-765-0277, send a note with your child's teacher, or email our parent liaison, Paulette Zetina. Be sure to mention your name, student name and phone number!
Get Involved with Parent Project Jr!
A FREE workshop and FREE childcare provided!
Class dates: April 12 - June 14, 2017 (10 weeks - Wednesday nights) 5:30PM - 7:30 PM
CLASSES OFFERED IN ENGLISH & SPANISH
The Parent Project® Jr. is a ten week parenting workshop that was created for parents who would like to reduce family conflict, help their children develop greater self discipline, improve the enjoyment of parenting and family life and help their children grow up safe, strong and capable.
Are you interested? Contact our Parent Liaison, Paulette Zetina
for more information!